Welcome to this Photography Promotion Trust (“PPT”) website. Following are the terms and conditions that govern your use of this site.
These terms and conditions constitute a legal agreement between you and Photography Promotion Trust. Please read this agreement in its entirety before you continue to use this website or download any images or videos.
1. This website is entirely owned by Photography Promotion Trust. All the content, graphics, pictures and videos are being operated and owned by Photography Promotion Trust.
2. Disclaimers- this website and its content are provided as in and PPT excludes fully permitted by applicable law any warranty, express or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranties or merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a purpose. PPT will not be liable for any damage of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages. The functions embodied on, or in the materials of, this website is not warranted to be uninterrupted or without error, you not PPT, assume the entire cost of all necessary serving repair or correction due to your use of this website.
2. The Photography Promotion Trust (PPT) reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online – you may not receive a personal notification to this effect. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this website (and the content provided therein) only for lawful purposes (i.e. purposes that are not fraudulent, illegal, unauthorised or harmful in any manner), and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party. In particular, you agree to follow relevant copyright laws as applicable domestically and/or internationally and as specified more particularly in the Copyright Terms. In particular, by continuing to use this website you agree not to utilise any of the content available on it for any commercial reasons whatsoever, without the prior permission of PPT. For more information on the use of content from this website please refer to the Copyright Terms.
4. To provide notice of material alleged to infringe a copyright or any other rights please refer to the Copyright Terms and in particular the form for Notice of Infringing Material.
5. PPT reserves the right to moderate any user-generated content on the website including comments, suggestions, etc.
6. PPT reserves the right to suspend, or discontinue the provision of any individual service on this website, or indeed suspend or discontinue this website altogether without any notice or liability on its part.
7. This site and the information, names, images, videos, pictures, logos regarding or relating to PPT/the PPT website, are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied.
9. You may create a link to this website, though should you do so, the same is at your own risk and the terms of this agreement will apply to your use of this site by linking to it.
10. The content on the PPT website is provided for educational and informational purposes only. PPT makes no representations about the content and suitability of the information presented online for any purpose.
11. PPT uses reasonable endeavours to ensure the information on this website is current and accurate. To the extent permitted by law, PPT makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness or currency of the information within this website.
12. The use of the website and any information contained on it is at your own risk. PPT, its employees, agents, consultants and representatives do not accept any responsibility whatsoever, including responsibility for negligence, physical damage, personal injury, economic loss, costs or expenses of any kind, or any other loss or damage suffered or incurred by anyone as a direct or indirect consequence of errors in or omissions from the site, or related action or inaction taken in reliance upon the contents of the website.
13. The views expressed in the information and materials published on the PPT website, including all 3rd Party Content, are those of their authors (or as indicated) and not of PPT. The inclusion of any links on the website does not necessarily imply PPT endorses the views expressed within them.
15. Breach of any of the Terms and Conditions, in any way, gives PPT the right to take any lawful actions to deal with such breach, including but not limited to suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you. Failure by PPT to strictly enforce any of the provisions set out in this agreement or failure to exercise an option to remedy a breach shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of the Terms and Conditions or of any part thereof or the right to enforce the whole or any part thereof. No waiver of any of the provisions of this agreement shall be effective unless expressly stated to be the case in a written document signed by both parties.
16. You hereby indemnify PPT and undertake to keep PPT indemnified against any and all losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by PPT to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of PPT’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by PPT arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions (or other illicit or unlawful use of this website), or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
17. This website and these Terms and Conditions are governed by, and are to be construed and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of India.
18. In the event of any dispute arising out of the use of this website or interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, the Parties shall attempt to mutually resolve the matter through negotiations. In the event no resolution is possible, the Parties shall proceed to arbitration, before a single arbitrator, to be appointed by PPT. PPT shall make the appointment of the sole arbitrator within 2 weeks of notice of the failure of negotiations (which may be given by either party). The decision of the sole arbitrator shall be final and binding on the Parties. The arbitral seat shall be in Mumbai and Indian law, as applicable, shall govern proceedings.
19. The Courts at Mumbai, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under, out of, or in connection with, these Terms and Conditions or any usage of the PPT website.
20. If any part of the Terms and Conditions is found unlawful and/or unenforceable the rest of the Terms and Conditions, to the extent separable, shall continue to be valid.
21. PPT is registered as a trust under the Indian Trusts Act, 1882, and has its registered office at 41/A6, Godrej Garden Enclave, Pherojshah Nagar, Vikhroli East, Mumbai - 400079 . PPT may be contacted through its administrative office at 41/A6, Godrej Garden Enclave, Pherojshah Nagar, Vikhroli East, Mumbai - 400079.
PPT is committed to the ethical collection, retention and use of personal information that you provide to us about yourself on this website.
We may collect the following information:
Email and mailing address
Payment processing details
Any other data that PPT may require
Collection of Information
Website Browsing: You browse the website anonymously. However, you may not be able to access certain sections of the website or interact with us without supplying us with personal information. For eg, you would not be able to make any donations at the website, without providing this information.
While you are browsing through the website, its operating system may automatically record some general information about your visit such as:
1. The date and time you visit the website.
2. The type of browser you are using.
3. Your visitor number on the Website.
The General Information is used by PPT for statistical analysis, tracking overall traffic patterns on the website to gauge the public interest in the website.
A cookie is a small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. Its purpose is to remember information about you, similar to a preference file created by a software application. While cookies serve many functions, their most common purpose is to store login information for a specific site.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to visitor needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purpose and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you so prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Some features and services provided by PPT require you to accept a cookie in order to be able to use the particular functionality or service. These cookies are used to establish a link between the user and the application server. The cookies contain unique session IDs, and no visitor user data is stored on the cookies.
Usage of Information
Personal information will be used by PPT for internal purposes including the following:
1. Sending you emails, features, promotional material, surveys, brochures, PPT Annual Report, reminders for donations, updates on the utilisation of donations.
2. Receipt for donations made by you to PPT.
3. Maintaining an internal confidential database of all the personal information collected from visitors to the website.
4. Evaluating and administering the website and PPT’s activities, responding to any problems that may arise and gauging visitor trends on the website.
Disclosure of Personal Information by PPT
Within PPT, access to personal information collected by PPT will be given only to authorised persons and third parties hired by PPT to perform administrative services. PPT will provide access to third parties for inter alia entering and managing personal information in PPT’s database, processing your donations, preparing address labels, sending emails, which require such third parties to have access to your personal information. PPT cannot guarantee that such parties will keep your personal information confidential and PPT will not be liable in any manner for any loss of confidentiality attributable to such third parties.
1. PPT is not liable in any manner whatsoever for the loss, damage(whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to you by the misuse of your personal information by a third party who is not an employee of PPT.
2. Notwithstanding anything contained herein or any other contract between you and PPT, PPT reserves the right to disclose any personal information about you without notice or consent as needed to satisfy any requirement of law, regulation, legal request or legal investigation, to conduct investigations of breaches of law, to protect the website, to protect PPT and it's property, to fulfill your requests, to protect our visitors and other persons and if required by the policy of PPT.
PPT endeavors to use up-to-date security measures to protect your personal information.
PPT however does not make any express or implied warranty with respect to the security measures that it may employ from time to time for the protection of the personal information.
Links to other Websites
All content on this Website including graphics, text, icons, interfaces, audio clips, logos, images and software is the property of PPT and/or its content suppliers and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The arrangement and compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this Website is the exclusive property of PPT and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. Permission is given to use the resources of this Website only for the purposes of making enquiries, making a donation or placing an order for the purchase of PPT products. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this Website can only be made with the express permission of PPT. All other trademarks, brands and copyrights other than those belonging to PPT belong to their respective owners and are their property.
You may opt out of our newsletters by unsubscribing the same.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by PPT and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage arising out of your use of this website. Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of PPT. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, PPT takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.